Partlow MRC 7800 REFURBISHED
The MRC 7800 Flow Controller is a microprocessor-based circular chart recorder capable of measuring, displaying, recording and totaling flow process variables. Record functions, alarm settings, and other parameters are easily configured from the front mounted keypad and self-prompting displays. All user data can be protected from unauthorized changes by the Enable Mode security system. The MRC7800 is protected against loss of data from AC power failures by a standard battery backup system. Applications for the MRC 7800 include process validation, trend analysis, regulatory compliance, and product safety. Flow tracking is available with the optional totalizing capability.
- Modes: Digital; choice of Record or Diverse Record/Totalizer combination functions.
- Display: One 4-digit display (std.); second display optional; 0.56˝ high, red, seven segment LED; 3 button keypad; automatic and decimal point positioning; Decimal Positions: None, one, two or three decimal places.
- Status Indicators: 7 LED status indicators: Out 1, 2; one green LED pen 2 indicator; LED indicators ALRM1 and ALRM2.
- Chart: 10˝ circular chart; 100 charts furnished with each instrument. Unless otherwise specified, charts shipped with the instrument are 0–100 range. 24-hour rotation default setting.
- Chart Drive: DC Stepper Motor.
- Chart Rotation: User configurable from 0.1 and 999.9 hours per revolution.
- Chart Range: Bottom and top of span –9999 to 9999 units.
- Pen Type: One or two disposable fiber tip pen.
- Pen Color: Pen 1 (red); Pen 2 (green).
- Memory Backup: Battery; 5-year minimum life.
- Construction/Enclosure: Injection molded Noryl case; acrylic window cover.